At some point maybe they will realize they need to make him stop doing interviews. Or at least limit him to questions he can answer with “poop”.
It think he tried…
…and failed dismally
Like, he’s been to a few cons. Surely he realises that the people who go to cons are the same people who write fic and that they aren’t ‘kids’?
Surely by now they’ve realised that they should only let Hoechlin out to do interviews. And maybe a few of the others with (his) supervision. But never Posey. Just, never.
MTV do employ actual PR people, right? /facepalm
No he didn’t fail. You just don’t like his fucking answer.
I don’t think he means “these kids” disparagingly. Go watch the fucking video for context and stop finding reasons to complain about every damn thing he does. Like I can’t take a bunch of fucking assholes insulting his intelligence in all these roundabout ways and still thinking themselves high and mighty enough to make comments like this. Tyler Posey spent the weekend answering questions putting all his heart into it and you’re trying to find something bad about what he’s saying here even though he literally just said that he thinks what the fans do with fanfiction is great.
Like the Teen Wolf fandom is made up of mostly high school kids and people around his age. I don’t think saying “these kids” is a problem. I really don’t think he means “these children.” I find it strange that people need Posey to take every single thing into consideration every time he talks or does something and when he doesn’t (because it’s fucking impossible) suddenly he’s a fucking unintelligent barbarian that they should keep in a cage. He can’t win for fucking losing with you people.
literally get the fuck over yourselves.
welp. (via native-detroiter)
israel bombed gaza’s zoo today. no, hamas wasn’t there.
israel has bombed hospitals. no, hamas wasn’t there.
israel has bombed schools. no, hamas wasn’t there.
israel has bombed apartments, homes, and the streets. israel has bombed the beaches. israel has put out snipers to shoot at fleeing women and children and men.
israel is an apartheid state.
hamas doesn’t exist in a vaccuum. israel created hamas. without israeli oppression and occupation and apartheid, there would be no hamas.
wonder woman wouldn’t stand for any of this shit. you are not right, gal gadot, and israel. you are not right, and you will not overcome. you will never overcome.
for righteous-man-and-a-fallen-angel, the second winner of my giveaway from like two months ago! she wanted something with ‘cute awkwardness’…well this is awkward at least, hope you enjoy!
THIS IS THE GREATEST THING IVE EVER SEEN
Last month, I went to an AV Club-sponsored CBB show and when I saw that 99% of the crowd was white, I whispered to Molly “This is like being IN an avclub comments section” Anyway, I thought of that earlier when I was reading the review of last night’s The Leftovers and so…
Done and done.
(Not pictured: “Butt window”, but trust me, it’s there.)
You have no idea how much this cheered me up just now.
I for one, think this is a major improvement. Look how empowered he is! And it’s relevant to the character as someone who is powered by the sun, he’d want to maximize the amount of sunlight he receives, right? It’s not like it makes sense for him to cover himself from chin to toe.
In fact, I think some strappy sandals might be an improvement.
strappy high heeled sandals would increase his height making him closer to the sun. and if wonderwoman can fight in heels it can’t be that hard, right?
a hand-lettering exercise that got really out of hand. oh well i like my really unnecessarily grandiose welcome signs anyway :p
how did i even survive back in 2011
George Takei describes the moment when he and his family were sent to an internment camp.
"Another scene I remember now as an adult is every morning at school we started the day with the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag…there was the American flag flying over the camp but I could also see the barbed wire fence and the sentry towers pointing at us from my schoolhouse window as I recited the words ‘With liberty and justice for all’." - George Takei, The Daily Show (July 24, 2014).
Full Episode (apologies, The Daily Show website does not have the best video player).
To Be Takei documentary official website.
- Mod Dawes Sr.
Incredible concept art sketches created by production designer Ondrej Nekvasil for Bong Joon-Ho’s visionary science fiction film, “Snowpiercer”.
01. Typical view of a cramped, dark, and grimy corridor within the residential areas of the Tail Section.
02. Gilliam’s Tent, located at the very end of the Snowpiercer, as seen on the outside.
03. Living spaces inside the Tail Section intended to mimic the claustrophobic feel of slums in third-world countries.
04. A sketch depicting a violent, blood-soaked scene onboard the train, which was eventually realized in the film as the memorable battle between the Tail Section rebels and the Front Section soldiers at the Yekaterina Bridge and Tunnel.
05. A verdant rendering of the Greenhouse Section, where it marks the first time the Tail Section rebels encounter the vivid colors of the train. Notice a key difference: the old lady in the sketch is reading a book, whereas in the film, she is leisurely doing her knitting by the fountain.
06. Beyond the fountain stand boxes of carefully cultivated and strictly controlled plants, fruits, and vegetables all flourishing within the limited spaces of the Greenhouse Section.
07. Perhaps one of the most beautiful parts of the Snowpiercer that made Yona Minsoo stare in joyous wonder: a floor-to-ceiling wraparound Aquarium Section filled with marine life.